Wednesday 28 September 2011

A pink blanket

I have just finished my second pram/pushchair blanket.  This one is pink, with a different pattern, which has bobbles on it and a centre piece of moss stitch. 
The teddy on this one is in a soft fluffy yarn and stands out much better than the darker one on the blue speckled blanket.  I think I do prefer the pattern of the blue one though.


The next one will be a cream colour, I'm not sure what colour bear it will have yet.  I think I will make it as a brick weave pattern similar to the blue one.  I am making them all as one offs and will try not to make any two exactly the same.
They are on sale in my Etsy and Folksy shops:-
www.etsy.com/shop/PollyKay11 and www.folksy.com/shops/PudBearsandFriends

Alan has put some new clocks in his Etsy shop too. www.etsy.com/shop/AKClocks 

I particularly like these two:-

1 comment:

  1. Those bear blankets are adorable - I especially love the pink one

    ReplyDelete