Monday 21 March 2011

Yellows and Greens

Spring is here, the Daffodils are in the garden, and I have a vase of beautiful Tulips in my window.

I have looked through my current stock and found the yellows and greens that I have available

www.folksy.com/shops/PudBearsandFriends






 
Below are some Daffodils I have found in other Folksy shops - bunting for your barbeque or outdoor party, a pretty tea cosy just right for Mother's Day and a cute little fairy door with Daffodils growing around it.  


www.folksy.com/shops/craftsqueen


www.folksy.com/shops/patsparaphernalia

www.folksy.com/shops/andrealesleycrochet
There are other lovely items available in my shop and the ones above - take a look.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely items - I like the rabbit too - very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow bear at the top is so....cute!!

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete