Sunday 13 March 2011

Linoprints Showcase

 I have seached through the shops on Folksy to find something different to showcase this Sunday.
I looked at rugs and cushions and found some great designs, but that will be another blog.
Today I have settled on a shop that does lino printing.
I have no idea how the lino printing is done but they make beautiful designs, and this shop is no exception.


                                                         www.folksy.com/shops/zebedee 



                                                                                                                
                                                       

                 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at these lovely prints as much as I have.
There are more in the shop www.folksy.com/shops/zebedee


1 comment: