Tuesday 30 August 2011

Polly's home for old dogs

I think that is what I may soon need to call my bungalow!
I seem to have amassed quite a few vintage mohair dogs of various breeds.

Fred - just Fred SOLD

Patch, a proud little boy SOLD
 
Pip, a dog with an attitude problem SOLD

Sammy - he is gorgeous, but so difficult to photo
Scrap - tiny terrier
Waggy , a Chiltern with a tail that wags SOLD

All of the above are available at my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/PollyKay11

These two boys have already found a home, one in Australia and one in USA.
Roddy - SOLD

Scrappy - SOLD
I have 10 more dogs of various breeds coming up soon, plus two very nervous cats (and a gopher??).
More bears are on the way too, all the way from Germany.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly are being kept busy. What a fantastic way tho. Love all your rejuvenated animals

    ReplyDelete