Thursday 7 July 2011

Needlefelting talent

When I looked at my Etsy page this morning someone had favourited this shop.  The kitten captivated me so I took a look.  I was amazed at the talent this lady from Finland has got. (www.etsy.com/shop/lyukadesign) Her needlefelting is brilliant. 
The pieces are not cheap at around £100 each, but take a look at the size they are, shown in the 3rd photo.
This is the first one I saw - so beautiful

Then, as I went through the shop I was amazed

This gives you an idea of the scale.
The cat is real by the way, but not the dog

I then took a look to find more needlefelting on Folksy, got to show British talent too.  They didn't have any  dogs and cats, but I found many more lovely items from talented people.  The first three items are from www.folksy.com/shops/FeelinFelty


 
Aren't these cute? 

One of the many coloured flowers


                                              
                                                   They come as gift sets too
These colourful woollen bead necklaces are from www.folksy.com/shops/Tamsyng

Such wonderful colours


Finally this beautiful felted picture from www.folksy.com/shops/sheilablakemore

                                     
                                             Such clever work.  I never thought of making
                                  a picture out of felting




4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a find. No wonder you were captivated, those animals are amazing. Love the other felt works too.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work.
    The top artist is amazing, her wrk is so life like.
    Want that colourful necklace and the gift set is so cute.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic...what talented people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beads

    ReplyDelete