Wednesday 10 July 2013

My Cavalier Boys Pose for the Camera

I thought I would take a break from showing you my vintage toys and give Harry and Sidney their moment in the spotlight.

Sidney liking his 'new' 3 tier bed (they were waiting to be washed)

My beautiful Harry, complete with cobweb on his head :)

He loved my new Elephant hot water bottle cover

Sidney has a bad hair day!
I can't believe how 'grey' he has gone, just look at the difference in those eyebrows from the photo on the right!

Come to think of it, they both had a bad hair day that day lol
You can easily see their different characters in this photo - Sidney with his wide eyed innocent, worried face and Harry squinting with a willful, defiance stare.

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jarek, I'm form Poland. I've got a question - where did you buy elephant hot water cover? I really need one. Could you please help me somehow?
    muron@master.pl

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jarek,
      Sorry I have no idea where it was bought from as it was a Christmas present. I love it too, it always has pride of place on my bed.
      Pauline

      Delete
    2. Hi, I will keep looking for it. Thank you , Jarek

      Delete