Wednesday 10 July 2013

Horses, Chiltern, Prams and Steiff with a Sprinkling of Pincushions

I have not shown the most popular items from my Etsy shops for a while now.  Here are the most viewed items for the last 30 days.
 
First four are from my Bears and dolls shop - Polly's Vintage Bears www.etsy.com/shop/pollysvintagebears
 
Number one  is the miniature doll in her little blue pram.
At number two is this cute Hermann Fawn
Next, at number three is this very play worn Chiltern Bear..SOLD.
...and finally at number four, a very old late 1800's
papier mache horse on wheels.
 
 
As I have two Etsy shops now, here are the top four pincushions in my Polly's Pins and Needles shop.
www.etsy.com/shop/pollyspinsandneedles
Number one - a pretty pink floral high heeled shoe
Number two is this cute Sheep eggcup SOLD
At number three a simple seashell pincushion...
...and at number four is this vintage blue and white teapot with
tulip decoration
There are many more items available in my two shops.  More are being added daily, so keep popping back for a browse.  You may just find that special gift for someone special, or even a present for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment