Monday 5 November 2012

More Gifts for Christmas - 49 days to go

Today I am going to show you items in my shop that are for pink lovers - everything that is pink.
Rosalie 6" £42.50 including postage
Rosebud 6" £42.50 including postage
 

Teddy Head Charm £11.50 including postage
Sweetie 4" £32.50 including postage




Christmas Tree Fairies £10.50 each including postage

Buy more than one and only pay one postage

Pair of Christmas stars £6 each including postage

Diddy Dog £12.50 including postage



Pretty hangers £6.50 including postage



Knitted Bears £12.50 including postage


Baby Blanket £23 including postage

Farnell Fur Baby Doll £22 including postage

Pedigree 20" bear Jessie £82 including postage


Bunny Pure Wool Pram Toy
£15.50 including postage
Set of Mice Ornaments
£10 including postage



I hope you enjoyed my pink selections - all of the items are available in my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/pollysvintagebears

I can't believe we are only 7 weeks away from the big day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment