Monday 12 May 2014

Three New Pandas

I have finally started to make new Pud Bears after quite a long break.  The vintage bears and craft fair stock had taken over.
However, now Summer is coming I need to make more artist bears for the shops that stock my bears - Alices Bear Shop in Lyme Regis, Dorset and House of Bears Bath, Somerset.
I would also like to add some bears to my Etsy shop.
Here are the latest designs - two 8" 3 coloured Pandas and a traditional larger Panda.




All stitched up and heads stuffed ready to give them a face.
 





Three little characters waiting patiently for their bodies to be ready.















I am particularly pleased with how the larger head looks.  I have changed the way I trim the nose and given them a white rim to the eyes.



Looking at the photo of Sidney (my Cavalier) to the right of this, it is not wonder I like this head lol.
Here are the two 8" Pandas finished


 

  They are now available in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow and white one - that colour combo works really well!

    ReplyDelete