Thursday 24 November 2011

More little mohair bears to tempt you


Cherry 7" SOLD


Tyler 6"




These are the two little bears made from mohair that I received this week. 
Cherry is such a pretty shade of red and has a nice sheen to her fur.  I love the little magnetic butterfly that I found at a craft fair, it can be attached to any part of her mohair.

Tyler is so cute, I found it difficult to show his appeal in a photo.  Some bears are like that and you have to delete loads of photos before you can get a few that you are satisfied with.  Other times every single photo is good and you struggle to pick from the group.

I am now working on a 6" off white bear using a pretty wavy mohair that has a lovely silky feel to it.  She has the same style of head as Tyler, with the short stubby nose.
Now sold


The bears, as always,  are available from my website - www.pollysvintagebears.weebly.com
(The little mohair Pud Bears have their own page seperate from the vintage bears)

No comments:

Post a Comment