Wednesday 14 December 2011

Top ten for the week

Here is this week's top ten most viewed items from my Etsy shop
At joint number 10 - these
2 tree topper fairies

9 - Martha, a gorgeous old bear SOLD

8 - Snowy a Real Soft Toys large white cat SOLD

Still at 7 - Kaybee an American Knickerbocker bear

6 - Sherbert Lemon, a pretty Chad Valley bear

5 - Trix, a Chad Valley (Beagle orTerrier) dog

4 - Ted Bear, one of my own  Pud Bears

3 - Taggle, a Berg cat - NOW SOLD

2 - Leo, a small Berg Lion - NOW SOLD

.....and at number 1 - Brendon, one of my own Pud Bears
All of the above bears are available from my etsy shop  (International & UK customers)www.etsy.com/shop/PollyKay11
or from my website (mainly for customers in the UK) www.pollysvintagebears.weebly.com
The Pud Bears can also be found at www.folksy.com/shops/PudBearsandFriends

Only 10 days to Christmas now, so if you are in the UK get you order in  now to guarantee delivery in time for the big day.
Unfortunately the last posting days have passed for USA, Russia, Japan etc.
I always post items quickly to my customers, within a couple of days of the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment